This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the policy carefully to understand our practices and processes regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.lingrain.co.uk or engaging in a business process with Lingrain Storage Limited you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We will NOT disclose your details to ANY third party but reserve the right to share information with companies within the Openfield Group - and you can ask to see any record that we hold for you at any time.
We appreciate that you may not wish to receive contacts from us and you can request not to receive contact by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any queries relating to how we use your data please contact Lingrain on 01205 353 355.
Cookies are used on this site purely to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure it is fast enough
We use Google Analytics to measure how many people use this site. We do this to make sure the site is meeting users' needs and to understand how we could improve it.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store any personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
- _utma stores a randomly generated number for 2 years
- _utmb stores a randomly generated number for 30 minutes
- _utmc stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
- _utmz stores a randomly generated number and anonymous information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link or a search) for 6 months
The following cookie is used to provide other normal website functions:
- asp.net_sessionid stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
If you do not wish to accept any cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this is likely to adversely affect the functionality of websites you visit.
If you have any queries about privacy, please contact us at Lingrain, The Docks, Boston, Lincs, PE21 6BJ. Tel: 01205 353355 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org