We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Assistant Store Manager to join our team, with the potential of career progression for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the store manager in every aspect of the day to day management of the Grain Store operation.
Working with the existing small team to oversee the intake of grain, along with:
• Drying grain and sampling it in store.
• Loading lorries and ships.
• General site repairs and maintenance.
Minimum skills / experience
• Experience of managing a small team of people.
• Previous experience in grain storage desirable but not essential as training provided.
• Ideally the candidate would have engineering experience or at least a desire to learn such skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a small team.
• Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
• Good level of IT skills.
• Effective and clear communication skills.
Competitive package based on experience.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2020.